Buying a Lot or House & Lot
- How can I reserve a lot/unit? Once you have chosen a lot in Solen submit the following documents and payment to GDC's authorized personnel:
- Reservation fee: Lot: P 25,000 / House & Lot: P 50,000
- Reservation Agreement with manual computation sheet.
- Buyer's Information Sheet.
- Any valid government ID (photocopy, original to be presented).
- Cash: Payment of balance 30 days after the reservation.
- Deferred: Payment of TCP on the longest payment period available.
- Bank Financing: Equity will be settled by the buyer; balance will be financed by a bank.
- Documentary stamp tax paid to BIR.
- Registration fee paid to Registry of Deeds.
- Transfer Tax paid to the Municipal Treasurers.
- Admin charges paid to GDC (for the documentation and processing fee).
Property Turnover and House Construction
- How do I know if my unit is ready for move-in and turn-over? A customer service representative will send a letter and schedule a punch listing of your unit.
- When can I start constructing a house and when can I move in?
- What are the procedures and requirements of constructing a house? Lot owner needs to submit a letter addressed to the property manager or the customer service department informing them of his intention to start his house construction. The Property Manager/CSD will contact the lotowner once the request is approved. Upon approval of request, lot owner will be requested to pay the construction bond and royalty fee for the house design. Construction bond is refundable provided that the buyer did not violate the deed restriction and no damage has been done around the property.
- How long does the construction of house take? The house construction completion takes about 6 to 8 months.
- Can I build my own house or do I need to get a GDC contractor to build my house? Lot owners can get their own contractors to build their house. Coordinate with the property manager or the customer service department on the procedures on house construction.
- Can I have my own house design? No, lotowners can only use the house designs to be provided by GDC. For Solen, GDC will be providing at least 9 house designs from which the lotowners can choose.
- When will I start paying the HOA (Home Owner's Association) dues? Where will I pay? Lot owners will start paying the HOA dues once the title is transferred to their name. Payments can be made to the admin office of the HOA, Paseo office, accredited banks and bayad centers.
- Are the electricity and water installation included in the price? The electricity and water installation are not included. The lotowner will apply to Meralco personally for electric power. With regards to water installation, GDC will charge them for installation.
- Can any person use the clubhouse and its amenities and facilities? The clubhouse and its amenities can only be used by the lotowners who do not have arrears on their monthly HOA dues. Other guests can use the clubhouse if they are endorsed by a lotowner.
Back to Top